Friday, June 20, 2014

Local History Activity Books

So many of my friends are looking for ideas for 'stay-cations' this year that I thought I should offer my local activity books as a resource

Many years ago, as part of our homeschool adventures (actually more like car-school!), my boys and I rambled over many of the backroads of our local area.  We researched and read.... we wandered over battlefields and through little local museums.... and we created puzzles and drawings and lists of things to look for.

These books are full of local trivia and little-known facts....

I have created a storefront on one of my pages above - so let me know if you are interested in any of the books.

(I have about half of them up so far.  I ran out of time!  But I will get the rest up in the next day or so.)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment