Sunday, January 9, 2011

Milestones for the 2011 Journey

             Resolutions 2011

1.      Weight, weight, weight!  Maintain loss and lose a little more.  Tighten and tone…. Develop a daily regimen to stay fit for life!  Learn to eat like a thin healthy person.

2. Send birthday cards to friends and family / also be prepared with sympathy and congratulations cards

3. Read a minimum of a book a week for the year

4. Crochet for charity – and use my crocheted items as gifts when possible
    
5. Get back to quilting my own projects and mending the quilts my MIL made for us

6. Spiritual reading – I am considering reading the Bible through again.  

7.                Organize, unclutter, streamline, purge!  A continuing journey to simplify my life both of material possessions and of time commitments.
8.                Photo project – I plan to locate, sort and organize family photos.  There are boxes of them that need to be put in albums.  Eventually I would like to scan and digitalize them

9.                 Continue debt reduction journey.  I made significant headway in 2010… I want to end 2011 with only a mortgage, triple my savings, continue to tithe and some improvements to house and property 

10.            Walk Breast Cancer 3Day again - time #4 for a total of 240 miles to fight breast cancer..   2011 is the Cleveland location

11.            Train for and do several races this year.  

            12.   Continue dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment