Sunday, January 9, 2011

How to Begin

Gentle readers,
   Please bear with me as I begin this new journey of blogging.    I am not sure that I even have words that will have significance to anyone.  But I keep thinking.... I have lived more than half a century and my life has evolved over the years from a cacophony directed by others to a symphony directed by me.  That is itself is worth something.

  So... who am I?   I describe myself as 'just a mom'..... because that is who I am.  My primary focus in life is and always has been my children.    Even before I had any, I was preparing.... and now, as the last ones develop their wings and prepare to fly on their own, I continue to forge this journey through life for them.  What I do now teaches them about their futures.  So that is me... Justa Mom.. and all that this title implies.

     That said, I am poised at a place in my life that is self-focused.  3 of my brood of 5 are happily settled in the adult lives... and the last 2 are teenagers.... on their way and very focused on their own lives.  There are many things I want to share.. and I will begin in my next post with my resolutions for 2011.  Perhaps that journey will be a challenge!

    I am not sure where this journey will lead me but perhaps if you enjoy a cup of tea or coffee with me, you will find, as I know I will, that your life is enriched by sharing.


Kay :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great start Kay!!!

    If you click on my profile pic here you will see you already have more posting than do I LOL...honestly had forgotten I even started blogging here...!

    Love that you are re-evaluating resolutions in February! That is something I need to do as well.

    Sounds like you have a full race schedule planned this year ...you are going to the Flying Pig?...and the Tuff8 ...awesome!

    Keep putting thoughts to paper as it were and I'm sure you will be amazed to see how this evolves during the year as long as you don't take up my procrastination tendencies!!!

    Above all - Be blessed in the journey!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete