Thursday, December 21, 2017

Sporadic Writing

5 years or so ago

I broke down

my life fell apart

Outside looking in - everything looked the same
                        but inside?

                I broke

I've spent the last several years crawling out of a hole - and am experiencing some success....

But I stopped writing back then

I tried to keep up with crafts and home stuff -
         and I will get back to that

But I lost my voice
           I had to hide

I'm getting back on the page - and will share my journey
         but I wanted to write this first before I begin to speak of things that sound negative

I'm not negative - but life is hard for all of us
       and maybe - just maybe some of the stuff I experience will resonate with someone else

so.. watch your inbox

more is coming

Kay         


No comments:

Post a Comment