Saturday, December 23, 2017

Progress

okay so

the social anxiety post from the other day was pretty raw

but I have to say there is progress....

last year I had two holiday functions and a family function - all people I wanted to be with - and it wasn't too bad

the year before - we left town and visited elsewhere - which is another story altogether

the year before that?  I barely managed the family function - and it's MY family!

So THIS year?

one work holiday function - very strained - so the anxiety was HIGH
one fun holiday function - I love these ladies!  but the struggle is real :-(
         I must say that these were HARD

one family function today that *I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO*

and a possible function Christmas Day that I am considering
                probably won't happen - I will probably exercise my right to stay home

BUT I am considering it without too much angst.
      (of course it is 2 days away and I am NOT expected so we shall see)

My point is....  progress

I am grateful.








No comments:

Post a Comment