Monday, May 14, 2018

Crafting..... April finished and WIP


I am most excited to have my sewing machine in shape to actually begin to finish some of the tops I have basted and ready to quilt!  I have about 20 ready to go - and still 5 or so that need to be sandwiched.  But at least I am now finally beginning to finish some of the projects!

First two finished are for my daughter :-)  She loves whites and light neutrals and I have been working on a top for her for a while.  My dreams have been greater than my skill though so the one we've been working on is still in progress.  In the meantime, I did decide that each of my kids will have a quilt from me this year - and if I can't finish the ones I've been dreaming of... then they will get jelly roll quilts!  So- below are TWO... a full size & a bed runner - all white tone on tone:

The full size claimed by one family member






and - the runner quickly claimed as a 'couch quilt'



Success for me :-)

Everything else is a progress photo:

The temperature afghans growing...



Hats for the November charity project:

Mystery hexies :


3 more Sunbonnet Sues (makes 7 of 15 complete)


and 3 more flowers for Grandmother's Flower Garden:

I've worked on several more things.... more English paper piecing mostly.. but will share those next month as I complete some!

No comments:

Post a Comment