Thursday, February 28, 2013

Where did February go?

So.... it's been a while since I've written.... mostly because I've been LIVING and not spending time recording....  but I've had lots of thoughts and ruminations and will share as time passes....

Today's gem is in this story....

I noticed a FB status today.... "Where did February go?"

and it hit me....  TODAY is still February.... right?  I didn't miss a day?  Sometimes I do that :-)

But my point is... my friend was living in the future.   TOMORROW February will be gone.... but TODAY?  We're still here....

What can I do TODAY to truly be PRESENT in the here and now?

I'm all about preparing for the future - and will spend some of (okay, MUCH OF) today doing things that will help my tomorrow....

But my desire is to live life fully - which is to remember always - WHATEVER I am doing.... that TODAY is the gift I have in my hand.

The journey is far more important than the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment