Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 28.. Jan 10 in my head

what a day!!

I planned to get up and do a few bills and start to quilt one of my projects....  and also to take the photos & measurements necessary to enter a challenge with an exercise I have dvds for and haven't utilized well yet....

No problem with the measurements - I don't like them but that is normal.  What shocked me though was my reaction to the photo taking [mind you, NOT the photo LOOKing]

Just standing and allowing the camera to record my body.

wow

I was in tears by the time I was done.

Ridiculous.

After a while I uploaded the pix and sent in the paperwork.... and that was fine.... but the actually standing in front of the camera.  I have no idea what that is all about but I will not allow that to stop me.

Grumpy but fighting it the rest of the day....   i did put in one of the dvds.... made it a little while - not long....  but I tried anyway

I did get a bill or two handled

I did work on my quilt

I did catch up on laundry and do my usual kind of chores

and I am doing something different tonight - and meeting up with some folks who want to learn to crochet.  Out of my comfort zone (the peeps, not the crochet....) so a good thing for me to do.... and there will be joy

if only in knowing that I did what I set out to do and didn't let nerves

or misplaced emotions

deter me.

No comments:

Post a Comment