Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 26... Searching for Sparkle

Today was one of my days at home... which I love....

I love getting chores out of my way...
I got a head start on taking down Christmas (I never start until after January 6 - Epiphany)..
I got the weekly laundry loads done (sheets and linens changed out)
I walked 1.5 miles - not bad for the cold day
I did some pantry and meal prep for the week ahead
I worked on my crafts..... putting borders on 4 quilt tops in order to buy the backings today and get moving on finishing them up.

AND I saw a fantastic brilliant orange moon casting a net on the river...

But somehow the day didn't have sparkle.

Do you ever have days like that?

Days that go well but somehow don't sparkle like you think they should?

Days that make you take a big dissatisfied breath  <sigh> and long for tomorrow?

Yep, it's natural.....  but not too often.

I decided to go to bed early.... read my book..... and take this up again tomorrow.

It really was a good day.

But a disgruntled me - and THAT is my job to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment