Saturday, February 16, 2019

Harry Potter Selfie Quilt Along Weeks 1-4

 So... This must be the year of geek quilting for me!  TWO Harry Potter Quilt alongs - and a request for some Minecraft too....

I will try to post 4 weeks at a time - starting today with the Harry Potter Selfie quilt designed and hosted by Lorna McMahon of www.SewFreshQuilts.com  I'm not new to her designs.... I have her Baby Elephant Parade sandwiched and ready to quilt.... and her Have a Jolly Little Christmas in my piecing line up!  And I purchased her Mermaid pattern because, well, I couldn't NOT

These patterns are a little tricky but a lot of fun!  I'm glad I chose the larger size block - it makes the piecing a little simpler!


1. Harry Selfie


2. Hermione Selfie


3. Ron Selfie





4. Luna Selfie


5 comments: