Monday, May 25, 2015

29 Gifts.... Day 25... a life

Oh my goodness....

here at the beach this weekend

I am reminded why I really like to come off season!

Drivers in such a hurry to get wherever they are going

that traffic is heavy....  not yet at the standstill it will reach later.

A woman in a van makes a right hand turn into my lane

never even seeing me

I am grateful for both of us that I see her and back off.

I probably could have pushed my way forward and made myself visible to her - asserting my rights.... but I don't.

And she never even sees me.

Her life might have been spared because I paid attention and gave way.

*************

It makes me wonder how many times my life and times have been spared simply because someone else noticed me and stayed out of the way.

I am grateful for those times I don't know about where I was spared.

No comments:

Post a Comment