Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Goals 12 of 52


Week 12 of 52

1.  Pack for beach trip and prepare house for leaving
      (Pack quilt stuff for beach next week (or pack away for after Easter)  

2. House focus – Pink Bath

3.  New healthy habit: Add another fruit or veggie / create daily checklist

4. Lenten Project Downsize

5.  Attempt to add daily second exercise (30 – 45 min)
                WRITE down reasons WHY this doesn’t happen.  I am having real issues getting back to regular exercise and can’t figure out what it is.  I am sure some has to do with recovery from shoulder injury but I think there is more to it.

6.  Birthday cards: personal and church through first week of April

7.  Get tax data to accountant

8. Blogs:  Schedule Children’s Liturgy posts for Lent
                  Work on Lenten Reflections
                  Catch up on Journey

9.  Children’s Stations of the Cross event Friday

10. Spend a little time organizing workspace & setting up plan for religious education writings, etc.
         

Ongoing:
            Scan photos (30 min weekly)
            BAKE new bread / crochet dishcloths
            Crochet projects
Weekly Movie night
            Desk 15 min daily – financial & personal
            Health habits: mile / green tea / salad / fruit / pedometer / outdoors/fish oil/ strength/dairy


Week 11 of 52
  
  1. Add quilt strip to quilt and prepare for hand quilting
               (this didn’t happen AGAIN!  And this week is winding up and packing for my beach trip NEXT week so I’m not sure what that will mean... back to the back burner for now, I think)

New:

2. House focus – Yard – Road side  ( I still haven’t managed to get back in gear with my 15-minute focus... it’s been a few weeks.  My only consolation is that I will get back around to it.. it’s a good idea but I am having severe motivational issues)

3.  New healthy habit: Add dairy daily (I am doing pretty well with the food management, I think.  I still can’t get myself to actually LOG it but by reducing processed foods and adding good habits, I am beginning to achieve a little more balance. And am doing less thinking about what I choose when I free-range in the fridge or pantry)

4. Lenten Project Downsize
             A) inventory pantry & freezer for menu prep ( I haven’t ADDED to the pantry or freezer.  My focus in the last week or so has been produce though so I’m not sure I can say I’ve used up a lot either.)
             B) start listing books on Half.com  (I did this – mostly because I did make a few sales)
             C) Clean items for sale and ebay listing.. (still planning instead of doing.. BOO... I HAVE collected several things to clean and list.... and have found a few names of places that might handle my things for me... where I might make less $$ but use less of my time, a fair trade)

5.  Do dvd or Treadmill cardio 3 X (nope, didn’t happen.  I also haven’t managed a beach walk since my husband hurt his knee but it’s all on me, not him.  I just need to GO)

6.  Birthday cards: personal and church DONE!

7.  Post all tax data to organizer and get to accountant Posted – and a week late going

8. Blogs:  Schedule Children’s Liturgy posts for Lent
                  Work on Lenten Reflections
                  Catch up on Journey
   Actually I am doing a terrible job on the blogs... but am trying to get it back together.  I am not sure what my blockage is.... but am working on it

9.  Write up detailed notes for Children’s Stations of the Cross
            This has taken a lot more time than I anticipated.  Dress rehearsal Sunday and production March 23 so that will be completed Week 12

10. Spend a little time organizing workspace & setting up plan for religious education writings, etc.   Still happening in my head!
         

Ongoing:
            Scan photos (30 min weekly)  NOPE
            BAKE new bread / crochet dishcloths  YES
            Crochet projects  YES
Weekly Movie night  YES
            Desk 15 min daily – financial & personal  50%
            Health habits: mile / green tea / salad / fruit / pedometer / outdoors/fish oil/ strength/   Some of these are great, some are lagging....

No comments:

Post a Comment