More to the NOW is a children's drama at my church which is being pulled together quickly and requires a lot of background work (by me) to happen easily.... and, by doing it this way, we will have an EASY blueprint for people to follow in the future - so it's important!
And that is not mentioning the week ahead of work at home - both for my husband's business, our home decluttering/cleaning project and general family care..... so I am a little befuddled... Somehow we all want to manage our own schedules but when your schedule is pretty flexible, it can become overwhelming trying to manage it!
My game plan is to get back to following my weekly goals.. I have been setting them but not doing a good job of following them. The last few weeks have been more 'fire-fighting' than actual methodical following the plan. I can honestly say, though - that HAVING a plan does keep me sort of on the path to my goal... MUCH better than NOT having a plan!
Here's to a blessed week ahead for all of us!
Week 11 of 52
1. Add quilt strip to quilt and prepare for hand quilting
2. House focus – Yard – Road side
3. New healthy habit: Add dairy daily
4. Lenten Project Downsize
A) inventory pantry & freezer for menu prep
B) start listing books on Half.com
C) Clean items for sale and ebay listing
5. Do dvd or Treadmill cardio 3 X
6. Birthday cards: personal and church
7. Post all tax data to organizer and get to accountant
8. Blogs: Schedule Children’s Liturgy posts for Lent
Work on Lenten Reflections
Catch up on Journey
9. Write up detailed notes for Children’s Stations of the Cross
Re-key readings and email to potential readers: George, Pak, Gall, Sibal, etc
10. Spend a little time organizing workspace & setting up plan for religious education writings, etc.
Scan photos (30 min weekly)
BAKE new bread / crochet dishcloths
Weekly Movie night
Desk 15 min daily – financial & personal
Health habits: mile / green tea / salad / fruit / pedometer / outdoors/fish oil/ strength/