Monday, February 12, 2018

Book Review: No Rest for the Dead









No Rest For the Dead by 26 mystery writers





Surprisingly good! Another relatively light mystery.... written by 26 authors! Not short stories but a well crafted novel with chapters by different authors. Well edited into a coherent novel, I was pleased at how well the different authors pulled this together. What a lot of twists and turns! And, yes, I did figure it out - but it was close to the end! I really enjoyed how well this was done. I gave it a 4 - because if the book itself was written by ONE author, I would have given a FOUR... I reserved FIVE for books I would purchase or read again.... I do believe the EFFORT of pulling together 26 different brains to create one cohesive story though - that in itself merits a higher score!

No comments:

Post a Comment