Monday, February 12, 2018

Ramblings 2-11-18

The day before I leave home to travel is always a bit of a twilight zone...

are the plants watered?
Do we have enough cat/ dog food to last until we get back?

Did I get all the laundry / dishes / sweeping done so I can come home to less chaos?
are the bills up to date?
are my current craft projects in a good place to leave them (as in - will I be able to pick them up and continue when I get back?)

I wander around  the house working on this and that.... and checking/re checking the suitcase....

which is funny because my husband will begin packing in the morning and change things up :-)  < I mean, why pack today when we don't leave until 9:30 in the morning? says the man who ever only had to pack for himself :-) >

It used to take me weeks to pack the family - I am kind of proud that I only start the actual packing a day or two ahead now -)

and it's pretty much done....







No comments:

Post a Comment