Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crochet Post! Dishcloths #239-242 and 243-246

I have been working like crazy on these dishcloths.... I can see the end!  I have fewer than 20 left if you count the ones in my sewing basket waiting for me to stitch them!  And I am glad :-)  I have a pile of requests waiting to fill over the next few months.

Lots of baby boys on the way - several of whom have older sibling who need to feel the love too :-)  So I can see that I will have a lot to share here if I can get myself writing again!  I am not being very productive in life - and maybe the writing (or lack thereof) is why - I am not sure but hopefully I am pulling myself together again!   Anyway - the week's cloths to share are below!

#239  Florets Crochet Dishcloth - pictured below on the bottom left.;  I apologize for the poor photo.. the dark blue cloth doesn't show up well against my dark green background.  The pattern is fairly easy to figure out and make - a pretty addition to a gift but probably not the best dishcloth.

#240 Bayberry Crochet Dishcloth - pictured on the bottom right.  I had fun with this one.  Not too easy - but clear instructions and predictable repeat pattern.  The bobbles make things interesting and I got to use up some odds and ends....  The resulting cloth is sturdy and will be good for its intended purpose.  I would do this one again!



#241 Shells Crochet Dishcloth - pictured on the upper right... another pretty one.  It's hard to see in the picture because of the dark background - but it is a lacy shell pattern that worked up quickly.

#242 - Lazy Daisy Crochet Dishcloth  LOVED the final product!  It wasn't that hard to do but the edging was annoying to do :-)  It is worked on top of the flat daisy and is a little tricky.  Looks great though.. I might do again but would have to think about it!

The next 8 cloths are in the photo below:

#243 Plain Peach Crochet Dishcloth - pictured below on the upper right.  This is a fairly simple pattern which makes a basic dishcloth.  Functional, not fancy but a pattern that works quite well!

#244 Soul Heart Crochet Dishcloth - on the upper left... this was a fun cloth to make.  Not too difficult and a fun shape to create - it's a good-sized cloth.  Also a good one for scraps - Definitely a repeat performer!





#245 Daisy Crochet Dishcloth - pictured above n the lower right.  I really enjoy making some of these cloths!  The flowers in a circle are so satisfying because they work up quickly and are pretty as you do them!  The only trouble I had with this one is keeping it flat... it seems to want to ruffle a little but it is really pretty anyway.

#246 Diamond Filet Crochet Dishcloth - I liked doing this one too.  Filet is always fun as it unfolds.... I am not sure how well this will work as a dishcloth but I can visualize it in a panel of an afghan!


www.bestfreecrochet.com   #239 - 243 are in the August archive - #244-246 in September

No comments:

Post a Comment