Saturday, March 17, 2018

Book Review: The Microbiome Solution by Robynne Chutkan









Okay - I confess - I am a health food book junkie! And since I had 2 major surgeries within 2 weeks a couple of years ago... followed by 6 weeks of multiple antibiotics 6 months later..... I've also been a GUT Balance book junkie! So - I have to say that this book is similar to many others. It tells us many things we already know - our diets should be mostly plants... gluten, sugar and dairy contribute to digestive problems... So in one way - this book is 'more of the same'. Yet I did find a few nuggets to help on my personal journey - and look forward to reading the author's other books looking for more :-) Little life hacks that make creating healthier eating habits a little more do-able... Definitely worth the read.... a thumbs up for the healthy living seeker..

No comments:

Post a Comment