Monday, November 12, 2012

21 Days... Still on Break...

Yeah, yeah, I know... I said Monday.... and here it is....

I did write up my weekend race report and am trying to settle back in.

I have a list of things to do this week and will hand hem my quilt strip this afternoon.  The bathroom is spritzed and laundry is humming as I bring the house up to speed :-)  So maybe I am not on break exactly..

I have no intention of trying to 'catch up' on my 21 days.... but will pick back up with Day 8 tomorrow....  the whole idea is about setting goals and making them happen - and I am doing that.  Are you?

These few days are all about slowing down a little.... BUT still moving toward the goal!

Will talk to you tomorrow about Day 8 - Put Your Goals on Paper!


1 comment:

  1. Hummm ok ok...I hear you, now will you quit reading my mind? I've been thinking about getting some GOALS ( NOT 'resolutions) written down for the new year ahead...maybe I need to work on it now so I can clarify/ tweak them by the end of this year???

    ReplyDelete