I skipped last week due to the fullness of life!
I am lucky.. my life is full....
my youngest had a 21st birthday last week - and one of my daughters is imminently due with her second child (my 6th grandchild!)
So my brain is whirling with the joys of life :-)
I craft on :-)
Scraps and getting back on planned projects has been the order of the last week!
Back to the scrap projects I started last January - several different projects - 3 each in several colorways.... (which will seem like random blocks until I finish my thoughts and do something with them!)
- bought some of the background fabric for the Shenandoah quilt-along and have prepared one block for stitching
- started prepping the fabric for the quilts I need finished for birthday presents for March and April
- working a bit on the last two Advanced Virginia blocks
- started the stitching on one of the Aurifil 2015 block of the month minis - I think I'm on May or June.
- stitched on the Dublin quilt strips (I need about 200 3-block strips of random greens)
- one little hexie flower and a good bit of prep work so I can keep going
- and am working on assembling one of the churn dash quilts I pieced last year.
So..... scraps, ongoing projects, handwork, assembly and new starts
For crochet -
one more dishcloth... and I'm done with these for a bit I think.... unless I go somewhere and have to grab 'n'go (all I need is a hook and the yarn)
and started in the 'use up' mode again with some of my yarn...... lapghans for the VA hospital.
Whew! More than I thought! BUT I hope to wind up most of the stitching projects... and am ready with handwork for when I go to watch my grandson for a few days!