Sunday, March 22, 2015

Day 98 I did it!


No fear today....   I am driving to our beach week myself.  I have often done it but the last couple of years, I've been fraught with fear every time.

The last day of the Outer Banks quilt show is today... and it is over on Manteo.

Only 10 more miles.

But this is the first time I made it.

3 hours to drive down here

Check in, unload and go back out again.

And I did it.

Myself.

And I went for a drive after that.

to anyone who has struggled with me the last few years - both with my changing eyesight (astigmatism plus age-related floaters and basic changes).... and with depression - you know how HUGE this is for me.

Myself.

I did it.

AND I enjoyed it with not ONE trace of fear.

Year 59

I am on the road to a magnificent 60+






No comments:

Post a Comment