Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 21/90

Such a headache this morning!  Yikes!

Got my morning mile in - thank goodness for sunny warming weather.... and SLOWLY began working on today's project from the 30-Day Housecleaning Project.  Today I will tackle my bedroom and an extra room.  Of course the project says bedroomS with a surface clean - but we are much worse off than that!  I will start in my bedroom.. and move on from there.  And I have 2 bedrooms that shouldn't be too bad so I will plan on popping in there to dust, straighten and do floors....  but we'll see how the day goes...

My extra room will be my laundry room.... again, like MY bedroom, clutter is an issue.... but my plan for both is to dust with polish, straighten, vacuum and mop.  But the clutter areas are problematic.. and I don't want to get too sidetracked with the clutter and not get the cleaning done!

Also on the agenda is a Legs workout and a couple more miles.... but the headache has to go!

So far, I have done a little work on my room and gotten sidetracked with sorting yarn and straightening projects....  need to get back on board!

***mid-day update...
another half mile and the legs dvd - go me!!  Headache on its way out the door - still here but better

Navy bean soup in the crock, 2 loads of laundry done and all yarn sorted and projects organized :-)  Bedroom ready for furniture polish and floors.... and laundry room half neatened...... one two three go!!!

neatening / dusting took a LOT longer than I hoped... it's been way too long and there is WAY too much clutter....  but I am satisfied that half a job is better than none and I will get back to the surfaces another day.   Time for floors!

At the end of the day, I did get the floors done!  Not sure if I will get caught up with the project - but 4 days of the first 7 are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment