Monday, November 23, 2015

On the Road Again....

I do love traveling with my husband....

I think it's because when we are on the road.. we have to be focused together rather than at home wandering about doing our own tasks...

And the freedom of no ordinary household chores.


But I always have such mixed feelings at the point of leaving..

I spend the week before in preparation to go

When I come back, I will spend at least the same amount of time getting settled back in

And this time, I'll be turning around and doing it again for Christmas

It's a year for adventure.... not tradition

but I have to say

in spite of the emotional upheaval of family gatherings

I already miss my big brood of kids.

But again - I AM definitely looking forward to catching up with family I haven't seen in years

and the ROAD TRIP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment