Monday, February 6, 2012

Thrive in Five Day 29 AND Weekly Goals Week 6 of 52

Monday Measuring!!

  Only down half pound - BUT 2.5 inches... woo-hoo!!  This brings the 29 day total to 3.4 pound and 5.5 inches..... awesome!  Better yet is the energy to face my days!  I am sick, sick, sick with a cold.. but still able to get out and walk that mile with my dog.... a MISERABLE mile, I admit it - but my energy now is SO much greater!

I am finding that I am more mindful in all areas of my life.  I am making healthier choices and moving closer to daily happiness.  I am taking control of my life and it is better for everyone around me.   Thank you so much, Hannah, for the Thrive in Five program!  I had already decided that little by little, 2012 is the year that I will learn how to build and lead my healthy life... and this program is giving me the coaching, the knowledge, the CONFIDENCE to back up my conviction that success is in the little things I do every day.

****************************

For a little trip down memory lane...  last year's entry on Craft Projects
 http://kvanatta.blogspot.com/2011/02/craft-projects.html  

And I chuckle about this entry because I am still working on this quilt!  But I have a plan this year to use the yarn in my stash.... and I will do it - I have made a considerable dent already with the daily projects on www.bestfreecrochet.com - Maggie Weldon's site!  I look forward to the day when I get rid of enough yarn that I can justify more work in other craft media!

******************************

Weekly Goals 6/52
 
1. Left from Last Week (do first!)
                Monthly - Frontline & air filters (okay so I STILL haven’t gotten these handled! yikes)

New:

2. House focus – Porches and Decks 15 minutes daily

3.  New healthy habit: Statistics
                   – weight and measurements (pick a day of the week and a time that works for you.... and consistently weigh and measure - just write it down in a place you can find next time so you can compare) 
                    NO JUDGMENTS - just facts

               AND 

                 - eat at the table.  (I can do this most times EXCEPT errand-running days when I eat in the car)

                 *If it's worth eating, it's worth sitting down and enjoying*

4. Add quilt strip to quilt and prepare for hand quilting

5.  Do dvd or Treadmill cardio 3 X

  1. Movie Night

  1. Church birthday card ministry

8.  Get tax info envelope started


Ongoing:
            Scan photos (30 min weekly)
            BAKE new bread
            Dishcloths 
            Desk 15 min daily – financial & personal
            Health habits: mile / green tea / salad / fruit / pedometer

No comments:

Post a Comment