Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Goals 9/52

Wow - this is my 300th published post :-)  Happy Monday!

So last week's goals didn't go very far!  Between my husband dislocating his knee and a first overnight visit from my almost 2-year old granddaughter... the week kind of went in the toilet!  Do you have those weeks?  I felt like I was fighting fires all week long.  I KNOW I was in the car all week long!

That said - healthy habits are still in place... I slowed down on crocheting but made good headway in my planning stage of the downsize project.   Goals and my magnificent organizing notebook went out the window... and it was a matter of day by day doing what needed to be done....  and when that happens, well.. we move through our lives but it will be a catch-up day today!  I have grand hopes that by using the 15-minute process, I can make some headway and get back on track.

On a good note - my husband is going to heal well, albeit slowly.  We had a blessed visit with our granddaughter and the house itself is fairly neat (due to her visit :-).  I lost another pound & an inch & a half.... bringing the total to 6 pounds and 7 inches since the first of the year... thanks to the coaching from the Thrive in Five program by Hannah Keeley (www.hannahkeeley.com) AND the Novo Wellness team Greg Hottinger and Michael Scholtz with Coach Yourself Thin.. (www.novowellness.com )  This is a MAJOR SCORE since I have not yet been able to talk myself into either following a food plan OR doing a dvd yet this year.  I AM doing little things daily and THAT is making a difference.  Goal weight?  I will see where my healthy life takes me... first goal.. was to STOP the weight climb which had me popping out of the larger clothes I bought last fall.  CHECK!  Next goal is for them to become loose enough that I can wear last year's summer clothes!

Anyway - onward and upward to the week ahead!

  
1. Left from Last Week (do first!)
               Add quilt strip to quilt and prepare for hand quilting

New:

2. House focus – Master Bedroom / Bath 15 minutes daily

3.  New healthy habit: Daily Strength - phase 1 Lower body

4. Begin Lenten Project Downsize
             A) inventory pantry & freezer for menu prep
             B) start listing books on Half.com
             C) Begin identifying & sorting items for sale

5.  Do dvd or Treadmill cardio 3 X

6.  Birthday cards: personal and church

7.  Work on tax info gathering

8. Blogs:  Schedule Children’s Liturgy posts for Lent
                  Send notes to new contacts from writers’ group meeting
                  Continue Lenten Reflections
                  Catch up on Journey

Ongoing:
            Scan photos (30 min weekly)
            BAKE new bread / crochet dishcloths
            Crochet projects
Weekly Movie night
            Desk 15 min daily – financial & personal
            Health habits: mile / green tea / salad / fruit / pedometer / outdoors/fish  oil

No comments:

Post a Comment