Sunday, August 14, 2011

Trust The Potter

I have to tell you....

this morning I am clay...

I woke up hardly able to move..

.. much less to tackle the myriad responsibilities that make up a typical Sunday....

Today, I trust the potter

I am clay


Today, things will happen.. and

things will not happen..

and I will be upset....

..and not upset...

I will sit in the middle of the maelstrom....

doing my best to keep up

....and trust the potter....

who has the overall master plan....

..and I will trust that if I rest in the potter's hands....

..that I will serve the purpose

the potter wishes....

and my little part  will complete the whole....

I will relax

and trust the potter...

Isaiah 64:8
"Yet, you, Lord, are our father.
We are the clay,  you are the potter;
We are all the work of your hand.      NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment