Tuesday, January 2, 2018

1-2-18

A basic day..... back to work - which is always hard after the holiday - but I did love catching up and chatting with my co-workers!

finished crocheting a hat for a friend

still working on my mystery quilt

COLD, COLD!!

     walking is easier - the foot/ankle issues are a little better each day.  I have full range of motion but still swelling and pain so when I got home this afternoon I spent most of it on the couch with the leg up. 

Argghhh...  25 years ago I had surgeries on both feet - fascia release and tarsal tunnel... I dread the thought that I messed something up and need to get that route again.  On the flip side - my experience makes me confident that this is a soft tissue injury that will heal in time if I pay attention.

But I do miss my outside walks!  I tried this morning and got partway....

so... no real news from me... leftover hoppin' john and cornbread for dinner and settling in with a little hand sewing and Season 2 of Doctor Who

Life's blessings - the little things,,

No comments:

Post a Comment