Monday, January 8, 2018

Ramblings Jan 8, 2018

Still plugging along......
 yesterday saw 1 apple and foot exercises - no tea and certainly not the cleaning assignment of cleaning all interior windows :-)  Nice try anyway.

I did get the tree down and wrestled into the box for another year - but the box is in such terrible shape I need duct tape to close it up - so it is waiting in the corner until I go to town on Wednesday.  Ornaments are sorted and packed - and some boxes are waiting for final closure of other loose items.  There is still too much snow to get to my storage building but the temps are supposed to rise to 45 degrees(!) today... so prob tomorrow after work I can get a box or two put away... and maybe pull some yarn for my temp afghan project.  Pray that no pipes froze!

My foot is better today than yesterday..... so I've wrapped it up and will head to work for a late opening.... still hobbling but not so much pain as yesterday so that's something.

The hubs left this morning for Wisconsin.... I don't envy him the airports and continued cold weather.  


I've continued to work on my mystery quilt while I sit with my feet up and I have a photo for you today



So - there ya go - still a long way to go but a current WIP.  Maybe I will get back to my WIP posts if there is interest.  Or if I am interested :-) 

So - today's cleaning assignment is to sweep/mop all the interior floors.... which is SO NOT going to happen :-)  Maybe I will do one floor - okay?

And empty the dishwasher before I go to work.... 

Have a good one!  Make today count :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment