Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Ramblings Jan 10, 2018

So I ignored you completely yesterday.

Sorry

I am sucking at following my own plan....  nothing new here.

Yet I am good....  it's a good plan
and I will try again today.

I don't have to go to work - which is a BLESSING!  The time constraints it puts on my compared to the reward value is not in balance.  I need to address this soon.  [and actually it was on my personal schedule for last week - and then the snow-mageddon disrupted plans - so now it's on tomorrow's agenda]

But I DO have to go to town.... we need milk and eggs.... and I need a special color of yarn to go with the project I started to use up yarn.  Do you do that?  Start a project to USE UP - and then need to buy something to go with it?  Yikes..... somehow this may defeat the purpose....  OR.. from the flip side... I am still buying less.... and my stash is not growing... so I am making progress, right?

And isn't that what life is about?

Progress?

The journey - I so very much believe that the process we go through as we grow and change is what make us who we are - NOT the final product of what we achieve.  I mean - the true measure of YOU is how you live - NOT what you accomplish, right?

so anyway - when the temp rises a little... assuming the car starts.... I shall be on my way to tackle the LIST.   At which point I will come home and  get the tree wrangled into the box.. and come close to finish packing up Christmas.  I want to have boxes ready to move to storage as soon as the weather clears a little!

And I will keep neatening and using up and eating fruit and drinking tea and doing foot exercises....  and someday... it will become easier... normal...

thanks for sharing your day with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment