Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 12/90 Doing the Happy Dance!

Oh yeah.... I did it!

1.2 pounds DOWN on vacation :-)

Apparently I'm on the right track!  Of course, I came home to a minefield of barbecue chips, Reeses cups and nighttime ice cream!  Yikes - my men buying their own groceries!

It's okay - I'm not eating non-food and I'm not buying it.  Period.  I will use diet coke and coffee right now.... but that's it.  And it's working!

Today's workout is arms and shoulders - and then a day of catching up and getting ready for next week's adventures!

****Boy, I can sure feel it in my shoulders!  I will be a while building them back up... oh, so carefully! One thing I have to note about Supreme 90 Day is that it is heavy on push-ups!  If you have back / shoulder issues, go SLOWLY!  If you are anything like me, you might have to modify the modifications :-)  While you can't let yourself off too easily, you also can't allow yourself to be sidetracked by injury!

No comments:

Post a Comment