Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 2/90

Walked my mile this morning..... successfully battled munch cravings last night.... pretty sore around the shoulder girdle today...  trading out the scheduled Supreme 90 Day workout for a BL one with less arm work.  I have a year old shoulder injury (whiplash) that needs rebuilding so I will go slower.  The success will be in the day to day consistency NOT following specific dvds.  All I know today is that I need more cardio and less emphasis on the chest / shoulder area....and less than 30 min.... will report back what I did...
  [I did the one on the schedule - forgot that it was a ball workout and I SUCK at that :-) So it wasn't as hard as it could have been.  Also since it was heavy on plank position I did some of them on my back without the ball since the emphasis was on abs..... worked the shoulders a bit but mostly gave them a break!]

Speaking of consistency - I feel at loose ends in several corners of my life so will report that progress here too... just 'cuz.... 
  welll..... got a box of yarn ready to donate to somebody as soon as I can find someone who will USE it not hoard it :-)   pruned a large rose bush - great armwork & bending and stooping - juiced a bunch of veggies for today and tomorrow... and registered for a second 3Day Walk this year.... 

Am heading for vacation next week so will be working on using up and putting away this week......  while I log food and attempt to keep within portion and variety guidelines

a good day - and it's only 4pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment