Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pantry Purge #2 - Week 2

Well, poo!

I started the week with GRAND intentions - and then... POOF! not much!  I've been busy with life and having fun baking bread so haven't done much with the pantry purge.

BUT I did make broccoli salad (used up the mayo & 1 package of the bacon pieces).

I did open up the spicy mustard and start using it on sandwiches (with my awesome homemade bread.... can you tell I am impressed with it?  LOL!!)

And we will be having ziti for dinner & make one for the freezer (use up the cottage cheese & sour cream from the freezer)

I hope to do a bit better next week because I will be out of town the week after!

Used up:
open container of mayo
1 pkg bacon pieces
1 container cottage cheese
2 containers sour cream

REFRIGERATOR
Last Month Leftovers: 
jar roasted red peppers
3/4 jar wheat germ

ADDED:
  2 containers of Laughing Cow cheese
 
FREEZER:
  Last Month Leftovers:
  frozen orange juice (not to drink)
ADDED:
   1 bag of dough balls (for rolls or monkey bread)
   1 pkage sliced Swiss cheese
   1 box of veggie bacon
   2 frozen bananas
   2 bags frozen blueberries

PANTRY:
    Last Month Leftovers:
   bag sundried tomatoes

ADDED:
       Spicy brown mustard
       Bleu Cheese Dressing
       Green Salsa
       German chocolate cake mix & icing
       yellow cake mix
       brownie mix
       Liquid Smoke (what is this, why do I have it and what do I do with it?  LOL!!)
       individual envelopes of Italian dressing
      cream of chicken soup
      canned carrots
      3 different bottles of hot sauce
      1 pkgs bacon bits
      french-fried onions
     4 ind cntrs of berry flavored applesauce (didn't care for the flavor)
     2 ind cntrs of sweet gherkin pickles
     box chicken soup
     jar pepperoncini
     tomato soup
     can water chestnuts
     jar szechuan sauce
     wasabi sandwich spread
     marinated artichokes

No comments:

Post a Comment