Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cold Turkey?

Do you play any Facebook games?  I mean Facebook itself takes more time than I ought to spend on it but I really enjoy keeping up (sort of) with friends and family so I'm not getting rid of that (yet!)

But I have a game that I love..... when it started it didn't take much time.  It was quick and easy and fun.  

It's still fun but is beginning to be more demanding  Hmm.... or am I just blaming it?

I am behind on many things in my life right now..... it seems like things are so hectic but in honesty I am not sure if they really are.  I keep saying I want to catch up with paperwork and I have projects I want to accomplish in the yard particularly.  I THINK I should free up a couple of hours a day... isn't that a crazy amount of time for Facebook games?  But I think it is true.

So in the interest of finding out the truth, I decided that I would freeze my game for 2 weeks and see if I have a corresponding increase in project accomplishment :-)
 
I'll let you know how it goes.... but in the meantime, if you are interested.... it's the Facebook Fairyland application... but be careful, it is kind of addicting if you like to grow flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment