Sunday, June 12, 2011

Home Again, Home Again....

We crashed late last night... and were up early to be on the road by 7am.  That last leg of any trip is the longest.. and the best :-)  I was so tickled to be heading home!

We arrived home around 10 am... one of my guys was walking the dog and the other was still asleep :-)  The dogs were crazy to see us... and my boys were too!  I think they are glad to relinquish responsibility for the animals :-)

At any rate.. we spent the day quietly... me nesting around... handling laundry, unpacking, a little vacuuming.  The house was in fine shape... but the guys don't really notice dust bunnies and dog hair like I do.. so I felt better after I putzed around a bit :-)

I have an engagement tomorrow morning - Sunday - so need to get a few things together for that... but all in all... a happy homecoming...  except for my poor puffy itchy face and neck :-(  I sure hope that it eases up by tomorrow.  I have a church function and would hate to be all red-faced in photos!  It's been a LONG time since I have reacted this badly.... poo! 

I spent the afternoon with cold compresses on and off my neck / chin area where the itching and swelling is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment