Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Monday

Monday morning.... a clean slate.... new opportunities galore...

Looking out at the week ahead....I see lots of opportunities to start fresh..... to keep going..... to continue changing my thinking!  We spend so much time striving for the life of our dreams....

I often forget -

the life of my dreams is


NOW!




With all its yardwork, severe weather, economic issues, and illness...

the only thing I can be sure is within my grasp

is this moment

right now.

Planning, trying, setting goals... these are good things.

But it's how I do it that matters.  It's all about attitude!

Today as I go about scheduling appointments, putting frontline on the dogs, running kids to classes, doing my treadmill session, worrying about WHATEVER.....

I want to remember that

it's the journey TO the destination

that really counts.....

For all of us, achieving a goal... is awesome!  And achieving that goal sets the stage

to set another one.

It's the journey that matters.  The getting up and starting over.

The friends you make and the love you share along the way.

You DESERVE the life of your dreams.....

take a look around today....

What can you do

RIGHT NOW

to appreciate where you are & who you are traveling with?

No comments:

Post a Comment