Saturday, March 12, 2011

Waiting

I am still waiting for my tree to bloom.

The night of heavy rain came.... and the next day I was thrilled to see that all the buds were still on the tree.  No change.  They are still swollen and beautiful.... and, most importantly, they are still on the tree waiting for the sun.

So why am I disappointed?

It's gray out there....  and things haven't changed.

I am like a little kid waiting for a holiday.

Still waiting.....

If the blooms had fallen off..... there would be no more waiting.

Makes me wonder.... what is it that I dread so much?   The disaster?   Or the waiting?

Can I not just enjoy the day?  Must I have constant motion and Emotion swirling around me?

I will take a breath today... and just enjoy the beautiful life I have.... and know in my heart that change will come.... good and bad...   surely as tomorrow will follow today..


I love my tree :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment