Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today's the day!

Oh my!

This morning the sun is finally out... sparkling on my tree!

I begin the day in wild anticipation because the buds are impossibly swollen.  The few blossoms that opened early are beginning to fade.... but there are literally hundreds of buds ready to BURST.    Several are just beginning to open...





Today is the day when they will begin to open up to greet the sun :-)

I find myself going out to check on it every half hour or so to watch the flowers unfold.

The air crackles with excitement..... too bad I have a meeting I have to go to.   I will have to leave in an hour to face the world and my little tree drama will have nothing to do with it.  I will come home this evening and see what I missed.... there is a little sadness there...  but I have to say that seeing the sun shine on these buds surely does fill my day and my SPIRIT with JOY!

There is no better way to face the world than when you are filled with JOY :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment