Friday, May 15, 2015

29 Gifts... Day 15.... Receiving

Oh my goodness.....

It's weird....

I didn't start this in order to receive....

And actually, I already was a giving person... I mean people even called me that.

But to intentionally wake up each morning with the thought..
  "What can I give today?"

Makes me much more aware of the gifts that are coming INTO my life...

I'm not at all sure that I am receiving more.....

But maybe I am more aware..

But I must say I was shocked out of my mind to find that a used book
an out-of-print title
that I have searched for...

for YEARS

and it has either been unavailable....

or cost hundreds of dollars

I just found on amazon

for $17.

[which led me into a discussion with my husband.... who confessed he'd been hunting for one he could not find either....... and when I looked.... there it was... again for a price I can afford..... and I am ready and excited for Fathers Day!!] [Lucky for me, he doesn't read my blog...hee.hee.....]

No comments:

Post a Comment