Wednesday, May 20, 2015

29 Gifts Day 20.... Adding to the groceries

Not a big one today....

I am running out of ideas...

But I did have to buy groceries....

and there was a guy

at a table

collecting for the local food bank.

I pass up lots of people, but rarely the food bank...

My heart sank because I feel such a

lack of inspiration today.

But as I walked by

He handed me a slip of paper

that listed their current needs.

Thank you, universe, for handing me the exact gift I needed today.

The means by which I can be a gift to someone else.

Just enough inspiration to locate the tab top protein product that most people won't buy [because macaroni and cheese is cheaper and easier and still needed]

Groceries that I take for granted

That is my gift today.

No comments:

Post a Comment