Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 13, 2015......Just one more Day



Today I am exactly 7 months away from my 60th birthday.

The day my father's life ended.

It makes me STOP and ask:

Where am I and how do I want the rest of my life to go?


If I live until tomorrow, all the time left to me is 'extra'.

What can I do with one more day?

And maybe another

and another

I have the possibility of answering that question.  It is a gift that my father did not receive.


I resolve to spend my life.

to live it

to put one foot in front of the other every day

as long as I am humanly able..


to keep myself as physically

spiritually

emotionally fit

as possible....


to share but not deplete myself

to honor the gift I have been given

What can I do with just one more day?




 


No comments:

Post a Comment